If you want to give your student an edge in the college acceptance game, this is the class for you!
As I have worked with families over the years, I have always found it interesting how they initially approach the college application. I find that they take great pains to produce the perfect transcript. They labor over a college resume. They do their homework on colleges carefully. Yet, they are so often careless with the college application form itself.
The document that will determine whether a child is accepted or rejected by that institution is filled out quickly and haphazardly.
Did you know that you need a marketing plan that will govern how you handle every single question?
Are you aware that the words you use to describe your student’s activities can mean the difference between a stunning application and one that gets lost in the rejection heap?
Did you know that admissions officers have stereotypes in their minds about all students and that your college application forms can be used to prove that the stereotypes aren’t true for your child?
Presentation is everything and most folks honestly don’t know how to capitalize on that.
For over 35 years I have been helping kids understand how to put their best foot forward. As a multiple scholarship winner myself (including the Truman Scholar, which is the American equivalent of the Rhodes), to spending 10 years as a Youth Development Specialist that coached many kids to National 4-H awards, to helping my own two students come out of college pretty much debt-free due to scholarships, to working with clients all over the world as they complete college and scholarship applications successfully, I’ve learned a few things along the way.
I’d like to share those secrets with you!
What will we talk about?
- I’ll explain what stereotypes admissions officers might have of your student and how to use the application to prove they are not true.
- We’ll discuss how to access your student’s strengths and weaknesses and account for them in the application.
- I’ll show you how to plan a marketing strategy for your entire application.
- We will literally take a walk through the new Common Application and I’ll show you how to strategize each step.
College Application Secrets will provide over 2 hours of step-by-step instructions on how maximize the college application.
This class is designed for families of high school students who are applying to college or preparing to do so.
Are you ready to take control of the college application and make it work for you instead of against you?
What’s included in College Application Secrets?
- Detailed explanations of how to strategize college applications (including the new 2013-14 Common Application)
- 71 page ebook, College Application Secrets (a $47 value).
- 2-hour mp3 of the class (so you can listen over and over again)
If you want to give your child the best shot at being successful at their dream college, I’d love to help.
Please register with an email you check frequently. All information pertaining to the course will be sent there. Thanks! We are honored to serve you.
(Also available in a bundle! Click here for details…)
No Risk Guarantee – I am so convinced that you will love this course that you may ask for your money back any time. I’ll refund it, no questions asked!