Are you up nights worrying about how to explain your homeschool to a college?
I can remember when my eldest child started thinking about college.
I was frantic!
There were stories out there about a few homeschooled students that had been successful in their applications to great colleges, but I could count them on one hand. And, there was no information anywhere about how to present our homeschooling experience so that a college would understand our very unusual educational profile.
I’ve now spent years researching colleges, perfecting our explanation of the homeschool experience, and learning how to help families tell their unique story to colleges.
Homeschooling is a HUGE responsibility. Not only are parents responsible for the education of their children, they must also carry out the administrative functions that a regular school would perform. In this role they provide standard documents that colleges expect from all high schools (and most homeschoolers have never heard of most of them).
If you think you can hand an admissions officer at a competitive school a portfolio or scrapbook of your child’s accomplishments, you’ve been seriously misinformed.
Many colleges will expect you to provide a:
- Transcript Legend
- School Profile
- Counselor Letter
I help my private clients compile these documents so their children are competitive at the most selective schools. I will teach you the same principles in this class. In fact, I’m releasing my trade secrets!
Explaining Your Homeschool: Learn How to Produce Required College Documents is a 2-hour digital class that will:
- Give you examples of each of the four documents
- Provide step-by-step instructions on how to complete each document
This class is designed for families of upper junior high or high school students.
Parents of younger students will learn how to compile the needed information as they progress through high school. Parents of juniors and seniors will save a great deal of time and effort by having clear actions steps to present professional documentation of their educational choices to colleges.
What will you learn about the various documents?
- Transcript – Most people know of this document, but homeschoolers are notorious for producing convoluted transcripts. Learn how to avoid common mistakes.
- Transcript Legend – Learn how to fully, yet concisely, explain the classes your student has taken.
- School Profile – Did you know that you need to explain the structure of your school, how it operates, and its mission? I’ll show you how to do that in a professional format.
- Counselor Letter – This critically important letter is an emotionally difficult experience for parents and is hard to do well. But, it is extremely rewarding and can be a powerful part of your child’s application.
Are you ready to take the mystery out of explaining your homeschool to colleges?
- 2 hour mp3 explaining clearly all the documents you need and how to produce them
- Actual examples of documents that have been successful at top colleges
- Explaining Your Homeschool: Learn How to Produce Required College Documents, my 58 page e-book filled with tips and encouragement! (a $60 value)
If you are ready for someone to come alongside you and share insider information, this class is for you!
NOTE: Please register with an email you check frequently. All information pertaining to the course will be sent there. Thank you! We are honored to serve you.
(Also available in a bundle! Click here for details…)
No Risk Guarantee – I am so convinced that you will love this course that you may ask for your money back any time. I’ll refund it, no questions asked!