I’m pleased to announce my new eBook series, The Thinking Mother’s Guides to Homeschooling. Right now there are two Kindle releases on Amazon, with seven more in the planning stages. They are short, very inexpensive books, but jam-packed with useful information for homeschooling families.
Just in time for the college application season, Secrets to Successful College Apps: Strategies for Homeschoolers will give you an insider’s view of the college admissions process at selective colleges. The book answers these questions:
- How Do We Strategize College Applications
- How Do We Pick a College?
- How Do We Explain Our Homeschool Choices to Colleges?
- How Do We Prepare Effective Transcripts?
- What Is a School Profile and Transcript Legend?
- What Do We Include in the Counselor Letter?
- How Does My Student Write Effective Essays?
- How Do We Get Great Letters of Recommendation?
- How Do I Help My Child With Interviews?
- How Do We Avoid Pitfalls on the College Application?
If you need more help than a quick read can provide, you might be interested in our Junior/Senior Package that contains digital classes and examples of the documents homeschoolers need to provide to colleges.