Thoughtful parents walk a fine line when helping their children plan summertime. We do want those in-between months to be enriching. We hope they will pump a needed breath of fresh air into our days. We need them to provide a creative pause in our child’s life (and our life as well).
However, in certain areas of the country there are too many options and too much pressure. Adults can get a bit crazy if they frequent online forums or physically hang out with driven parents.
Today I would encourage you to step away from the pack and make decisions based solely on that precious kid that lives in your house.
- What does he/she need to become a better person?
- What would make them happy?
- How can you add perspective to their life?
- Is there a way to develop maturity?
- What would feed their soul and give them the courage to tackle another school year?
The answers to these important questions can help your family be refreshed this summer instead of enslaved. Read more here.
Are you on our VIP List? If you would like to receive our newsletter, be the first to be notified of sales and new classes, and get special updates, click here!